Back to List

Category: E-Filing

How do I correct an e-filed form?

To correct a form that has already been e-filed using our program, first choose Form Statuses/Corrections from the Main Menu.

Click on "Create Correction", which is shown in orange letters, next to the form that contains errors.

Change the incorrect information and then select Save. This will return you to Form Statuses where you will now click on "Submit Correction"  next to the form that you corrected.


 Please note that only forms originally filed using our software can be corrected within the program.