Back to List

Category: E-Filing

How do I correct a form before it is filed?

To make a change to a form BEFORE it is e-filed, first choose the type of form from the Main Menu.

NOTE: To correct a form that has already been e-filed, please see How do I correct an e-filed form?


Next, select the company of the form you need to correct and then click on "Edit" beside the form that needs updating.


Make any necessary corrections and click on Save to update the information.